Monday, January 13, 2014

Papercrafting with Jerrie

Welcome to my blog.  I hope there are ideas that inspire you.!  One. two, create!



This card is for the MFT card challenge.  I used Sizzix dies for the horse  I think he is just adorable. 



I look forward every Monday for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  I love looking at all the different ideas everyone come up with.   My card is full of silver and bling!




Playing along with Sweet Saturday challenge.  The theme is girly with no pink.  Well, us girls know how to shop and...if the shoe fits buy the matching purse!!



Sweet Sunday Challenge.  I love this sketch because it can be done a million different ways with a million different papers.




Mojo Monday sketch challenge,  I wanted to make a masculine card.  I use Lost and Found paper.  I think it is a Stache-attack!!

2 comments:

  1. Fab non-pink girly card...love that sentiment!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete