Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mojo Monday has a fun sketch this week.  Since it is going to be a cold week here in Wisconsin, I used dark cold colors for the background and brighter colors for the rest of the card.
I decided to try a card for CASE study card challenge.  I think I like squares and lines because this is my interpretation looked.  It is simple, yet, I kinda like it.
I used a Bugaboo stamp for the Sweet Stampin' card challenge this week.




Sweet Sunday has a neat sketch that I thought would work up into a nice valentine card.  I wanted the letters to look like they were tiles to put on the cross word puzzle.
My favorite things is having a color challange.  The colors are pink, black and white.  I chose to do a card representing breast cancer.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card for our challenge - fab image. Its a great collection of cards!

    Thank you for sharing your style with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete